The last weeks have not been easy on many of us and nobody can really know how the situation will be in November, December of 2020 or into next year.
We hope that the COVID-19 pandemic will be so far under control that we will be able to have race season.
All hosting clubs have confirmed the 2020-21 dates for the Calforex Cup and we are happy to release this race schedule.
All dates are tentative and will be postponed or cancelled if required by the provincial or federal health organisations (or the weather)!
|Calforex Cup #1||November 28-29, 2020||Canmore|
|Calforex Cup #2||December 5-6, 2020||Canmore|
|Calforex Cup #3||January 16-17, 2021||Camrose|
|Calforex Cup #4||February 6-7, 2021||Grande Prairie|
|Calforex Cup #5||February 20-21, 2021||Edmonton|
|Calforex Cup #6||March 6-7, 2021||Hinton|