Still many volunteers needed for Saturday’s race!
The Organizing Committee of Calforex Cup #2 regrets to inform the participants that Sunday’s Calforex Cup event will be cancelled due forecasted temperatures.
Athletes will receive a full refund for Sunday.
Athletes that are currently only registered for the Sunday race will be contacted and will have the opportunity to register for the Saturday race.
At this point there is only a very low number of volunteers registered for the event!
If you are able to volunteer at Saturday’s event, please register HERE!