Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the most recent spike in cases in the Canmore area has the Organizing Committee decided to cancel the Calforex Cup #1 & #2 race weekends. Please read the message from the Organizing Committee below:Hi Everyone, On behalf of the Calforex Race #1 & #2 Organizing Committee, it is with sad hearts that we are sending this email.In consultation with the Canmore Nordic Centre, all races have been cancelled until the end of December. This, unfortunately, includes both Calforex races #1 and #2 on November 28/29 and December 5/6.Full refunds will be provided to everyone. While these races have been cancelled, we will be constantly reviewing all future government protocols and restrictions and working with the Nordic Centre, with the hope to reschedule these races early in 2021. We appreciate your understanding in these difficult times!All the best, and stay safe and healthy.Calforex #1 and #2 Organizing Committee.
Biathlon Alberta would like to thank the Organizing Committee for all the work they have done in the past months and we hope that we will all see us at a different date in Canmore again! We will issue the full refunds (minus a credit card processing fee) from tomorrow on for both races weekends. Please be aware that it can take a few days until you see the money back on your credit card. If you haven’t received your money by October 24th, please contact Elmar (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help you.