The 4 Bow Valley clubs, Calgary Biathlon Racers, Canmore Nordic Ski Club, Foothills Nordic Ski Club and the Rocky Mountain Racers are welcoming you to Canmore for the Calforex Cup #2 weekend on December 5-6, 2020!
The most recent COVID-19 restrictions are not effecting our races at this point and we are hopeful that we will be able to put on the events in a safe environment! There are COVID-19 protocols from Alberta Health Services and the Canmore Nordic Centre that we need to follow and many things will be a bit different this year than in other years. We ask everyone involved to be flexible as things are possibly changing by the minute!
As the plans for the Calforex Cup #1, things will look a bit different than in other years and we ask everyone to make themselves familiar with the changes to the event by reading the race invitation.
Please find the most significant changes to the race:
- This competition is open to Alberta residence or participants that are residing in Alberta for more than 14 days on the first race day only.
- You can find the invitation HERE.
- The zone 4 registration will open on November 16, 2020, at 08:00 pm and is limited to 150 spots per race day.You can register for the Calforex Cup #2 weekend HERE.
- This event focuses on the youth and younger racers. Calforex Cup #2 will also host the Dev 1 male/female category.
- Space permitting a Masters category registration will open on November 25, 2020, at 08:00 pm.
- The registration for all participants will close on November 29, 2020, at 11:59 pm
- No late registrations will be permitted!
- Coaches and Wax Tech’s need to register through zone 4 as well and only registered Coaches and Wax Techs are allowed at the race venue.
Please read the full invitation for further information and more details!
The 4 hosting clubs and Biathlon Alberta are looking forward to welcoming you to Canmore!