Range Safety Officer (RSO) at the Canmore Nordic Centre scheduled
The Canmore Nordic Centre (CNC) has scheduled three dates in May for a CNC specific RSO course.
The dates are May 9/30/31, 2020.
-Participation in this course is open to coaches, officials, parents and athletes who utilize the CNCPP Biathlon Range on a regular basis.
– Participants must be a current member of Biathlon Alberta (Biathlon Canada) and be a member of the club they are RSOing for. These memberships ensure the liability is covered and both are required for CNCPP.
– Participants must be 18 years of age, have successfully completed a Canadian Firearms Safety Course and possess a current unrestricted Firearms Possession and Acquisition License (PAL). Participants MUST have their PAL in hand and it cannot be expired.
– This is a Biathlon specific course and will not cover any other type of firearm.
– A maximum number of 12 individuals may participate in the session and a minimum of 6 individuals is needed for the session to run
– Participants must commit to the full day in order to receive CNCPP RSO certification.
– If the course if full when you try to register, you will be placed on a waitlist for the next available course
For more information please check HERE