Cancellation of Calforex Cup #1 & #2!
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the most recent spike in cases in the Canmore area has the Organizing Committee decided to cancel the Calforex Cup #1 & #2 race weekends. Please read the message from the Organizing Committee below:
Biathlon Alberta would like to thank the Organizing Committee for all the work they have done in the past months and we hope that we will all see us at a different date in Canmore again! We will issue the full refunds (minus a credit card processing fee) from tomorrow on for both races weekends. Please be aware that it can take a few days until you see the money back on your credit card. If you haven’t received your money by October 24th, please contact Elmar (email@example.com) to help you.