Biathlon Alberta’s 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM)
~ NOTICE OF 2018 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING ~
In accordance with the bylaws of Biathlon Alberta, notice is given for the 2018 Annual General Meeting:
Place: Day Lodge, Canmore Nordic Centre
Date/Time: Saturday, September 8th, 2017 at 10:30
Who can attend the AGM?
- All members* of Biathlon Alberta may attend the meeting
Who can vote at the AGM?
- Any individual reaching the age of 17 years in 2018 is eligible to vote
- Each member-club* of Biathlon Alberta is eligible to cast one vote
* Members of Biathlon Alberta include individuals and clubs who obtained memberships in either the 2017/18 membership year or the 2018/19 membership year. 2017/18 Biathlon Alberta memberships will expire September 30th, 2018. Individual and club memberships will be verified at the meeting.
Elections: The following positions are up for election at the 2018 AGM:
- President (two-year term)
- Vice-President, Administration (two-year term)
- Director, Officials’ Development (two-year term)
- Director, Athlete Development (two-year term)
- One Director at Large (one-year term)