Biathlon Alberta welcomes new board members
Biathlon Alberta welcomes 4 new board members who were elected during the Annual General Meeting (AGM) on September 8, 2019.
New to the board are:
- Jason Nishiyama (Vice President, Technical)
- Jessica Paterson (Director, Athlete Development)
- Rachel Koroscil (Director, Coaching Development)
- Wain Stushnoff (Director, PR & Marketing)
Continuing their work with the board are:
- Clayton Paradis (President)
- Ntala Quintilio (Vice President, Administration)
- Sherry Thompson (Treasurer)
- Barb Sand (Director, Official’s Development)
- James Proudfoot (Director at Large)
We also thank the former board members that stepped away from the board during or after the 2018-2019 season for their efforts and contributions to promote and grow our sport in Alberta and Canada.
- Karin Kaarsoo (President)
- Liz Baker (Vice President, Technical)
- Lowell Niven (Director, Coaching Development)
- Steven Hulsman(Vice President, Administration)
for all your work and time you put into our organisation!