October 27, 2016
Interested participants are encouraged to submit their preferred dates and preferred location(s) to Alan Ball at email@example.com
Location - TBD based on participants locations.
Dates - Part 1: Late November, Part 2: February
October 21, 2016
All athletes 12 years of age or older are encouraged to acquire a Minor Firearms License or Possession and Acquisition License (PAL) to participate in the sport of Biathlon.
Who can attend: Attendees must be 12 yrs of age on the first day of the class (November 7, 2016). Parents, guardians and family members involved in Biathlon in Alberta are welcome to attend.
October 18, 2016
Interested coaches of all experience levels are encouraged to apply
Roster (number and staffing may vary with team size and composition):
• Head Coach – Richard Boruta
• Assistant Coach – Lowell Niven
• Up to 3 Assistant Coaches (one of whom must be female)
• Head Wax Tech – To be Confirmed
• Logistics Manager – Jordan McGuire
* Additional Wax Techs will be selected from the Assistant Coaches
Deadline: Applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org office via e-mail by December 10th, 2016.